Some of the highlights from the February issue include:
- Two glioblastoma treatments are selected as ‘Clinical Cancer Advances’ in American Society of Clinical Oncology’s annual report
- Brain tumours are found to be leading cause of cancer-related death in teenagers and young adults
- International study identifies unique subtypes of glioma
- Proton beam therapy: finding the truth behind the recent headlines
- A clinical trial of Robotic Laser Thermotherapy will focus on quality of life outcomes
- An international research consortium finds that asthma, eczema, and respiratory allergies are linked to reduced glioma risk
- 'Stand up to Cancer Canada' announces their brain tumour research ‘dream team’
- Experts make their predictions for brain tumour research advances in 2016
View the IBTA e-News February edition online here.
Our monthly e-News highlights items of interest to our international brain tumour community and is emailed to nearly 7,000 recipients. It gives a round up of the latest research and treatment developments, news about brain tumour patient organisations around the world, and key forthcoming neuro-oncology scientific and patient conferences.
You can subscribe to receive the IBTA e-News each month by registering here.